Tantra Workshops in Hobart
Tantra facilitators Sita Claire and Andy Harrison are considering visit Hobart and offering public workshops and private sessions. If you're interested in exploring tantra and live in the Hobart area, please register your interest here. We will contact you once workshop details are confirmed. We will be offering our introductory workshop for couples, Heart of Tantra I and possibly one other workshop. We look forward to bringing our work to Tasmania!
Heart of Tantra I: An Introduction to Tantra for Couples
When: Date TBC
Where: Venue in Hobart to be confirmed
Tickets: To be confirmed
In this experiential workshop we'll explore the art of tantric practice as a way to deepen passion and intimacy in relationship. Together we'll create a safe, playful and intentional space to awaken the senses and open our hearts more fully to the beauty of authentic relating.
· explore new ways to connect and consciously create a dynamic intimate relationship
· understand sexual polarity and the unique gifts of masculine & feminine energy
· learn basic tantric breathing practices
· practice giving and receiving conscious, sensual touch
· experience Yab Yum, the Tantric Kiss, a Chakra Meditation, and Transfiguration practices
· learn about the ancient roots of Tantra and its relevance to the modern couple
Everyone is welcome! This is our introductory tantra workshop and no previous experience is needed. Suitable for couples of any sexual orientation. Experienced practitioners are also welcome to join us. No nudity and no compulsary exercises. You may also choose to attend with a close friend or tantra practice partner.
This workshop will be facilitated by Andy Harrison and Sita Claire.